Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Service. By accessing or using any part of the Service, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Service or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by ArtLinked, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Service is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
- Your ArtLinked.com Account and Site. If you create an account on the Service, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the account. You must immediately notify ArtLinked of any unauthorized uses of your account or any other breaches of security. ArtLinked will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
Responsibility of Contributors. If you post material, including photos, comments, links, and other materials, to the Service, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Service (any such material, “Content”), You retain all rights in, and are entirely responsible for, the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by ArtLinked or otherwise.
By submitting Content to ArtLinked for inclusion on the Service, you grant ArtLinked and its users a non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, sublicensable, worldwide license to use, store, display, reproduce, repost, modify, create derivative works, perform, and distribute your Content on the Service solely for the purposes of operating, developing, providing, and using the Service. Nothing in these Terms shall restrict other legal rights ArtLinked may have to the Content, for example under other licenses.
Following termination or deactivation of your account, or if you remove any Content from the Service, we may retain your Content for a commercially reasonable period of time for backup, archival, or audit purposes. Furthermore, ArtLinked and its users may retain and continue to use, store, display, reproduce, repost, modify, create derivative works, perform, and distribute any of your Content that other users have stored or shared through the Service.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, ArtLinked has the right (though not the obligation) to, in ArtLinked’s sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in ArtLinked’s reasonable opinion, violates any ArtLinked policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Service to any individual or entity for any reason, in ArtLinked’s sole discretion.
- Responsibility of Service Visitors. ArtLinked has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material posted to the Service, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Service, ArtLinked does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Service may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Service may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. ArtLinked disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Service, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material made available through the websites and webpages to which ArtLinked.com links, and that link to ArtLinked.com. ArtLinked does not have any control over those non-ArtLinked.com websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-ArtLinked.com website or webpage, ArtLinked does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. ArtLinked disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-ArtLinked.com websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As ArtLinked asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by ArtLinked.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify ArtLinked in accordance with Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement. ArtLinked will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. ArtLinked will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Service if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of ArtLinked or others.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from ArtLinked to you any ArtLinked or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with ArtLinked. ArtLinked, ArtLinked.com, the ArtLinked logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with ArtLinked.com, or the Service are trademarks or registered trademarks of ArtLinked or ArtLinked’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Service may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Service grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any ArtLinked or third-party trademarks.
Changes. ArtLinked reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Service following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. ArtLinked may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Service (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
Termination. ArtLinked may terminate your access to all or any part of the Service at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your ArtLinked.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Service is provided “as is”. ArtLinked and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither ArtLinked nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Service will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Service at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will ArtLinked, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data. ArtLinked shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless ArtLinked, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Service, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between ArtLinked and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of ArtLinked, or by the posting by ArtLinked of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Service will be governed by the laws of the state of Utah, U.S.A., excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Summit County, Utah, U.S.A. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. (“JAMS”) by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in Clackamas County, Oregon, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; ArtLinked may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.